Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Challenge #7

Firstly let us begin by saying a MEGA THANK YOU for all of you that joined in with us last week . . we were blown away by the number of entries and we look forward to seeing you again this week.


Now the lucky winner of last's weeks challenge (which was chosen by Mrs Random.Org) is . . .


Please could you email Lou putting "Challenge #6 winner" in the subject line and she will get your prize out to you ASAP.

Now this weeks challenge is a colour combo and we would like you to use the colours

"Blue, Green & White"

Now to get you in the "mood" (!), here is some delicious inspiration from the DT. Please check out their blogs (deets in the side bar), to get the full "low down" on how they made their project and the items used:

Lyds
Lou


Jilly

Who also welcomes into her a family a georgeous grand-daughter.
Many congratulations Jilly.

Ginny


Shaz

Andrea


Have a great week everyone and we can't wait to see your projects,

The "Fab 'n' Funky" DT

21 comments:

  1. Great colour combo. here is my card:
    http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/01/less-is-more.html

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much cant believe ive won!Will email you now.thanks foranother great challenge
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only me im having trouble getting email addy link dpoesnt seem to be working says error.If Louise could email me at .
    andrewjude45@hotmail.com that would be greta
    thanks i will keep checking the link in the mean time
    hugs jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colour combo this week and gorgeous DT cards. You can see my card here. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my entry for this week:

    http://kimskraft-e-korner-kim.blogspot.com/2010/01/puppy-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my first go at one of your challenges so please be gently with me ;-) Here's my card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors... see my card http://kraftaholickim.blogspot.com/2010/01/thinking-of-you-s-fold.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd never tried this colur combo before - thanks for a great idea
    Here's mine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. something went wrong.....I hope the first one isn't published.....so I try another message.......here's my card
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super colour challenge, my card is here Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super challenge and gorgeous DT cards.
    Here's my entry

    Thanks for looking

    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you all. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. I have only just come across your challenge blog and I hope you don’t mind me having a go at the challenge.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colours and DT samples.
    You'll find my entry at http://stamperschef.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-navy.html
    Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my card.. :) hugs
    http://stretchnbubbles2.blogspot.com/2010/01/free-digital-stamp-at-greeting-farm.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi - great color combo! You cn find my card HERE

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved these colors together, it was lots of fun doing the challenge. Thanks so much for letting us play with you! DT cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOPS, forgot to link my creation.
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  18. great challenge here is my entry

    http://kymkreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/under-sea.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.