Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Challenge #29 - "Sew 'n' Sew"

Hi everyone and apologies for the delay in getting this week challenge up and running. Also a mega Big WOW to all the entries last week . . . there are many proud Dads / Grandads / Father-in-laws out there with the wonderful selection of cards made.

Now onto the prize bit . . . well we would love to tell you the winner but Mr Linky is down at the moment and we can't access all your names . . . aaahhhhhh . . . as soon as we can, we will randomly chose a winner.

Added 24.06.10 @ 19:00 - Ok Mr Linky is now working again and has chosen number 1 which is . . . .

Lisa from Wishcraft

Please email Lou from Lily-Boo's Boutique to claim your prize. Please put "Fab'n'Funky" Challenge winner in the subject line.

Now this weeks challenge is called . . .

"Sew and Sew"

Please intpretate the theme any way you desire (!). Real sewing, faux stitching or if you are not into either, how about sewing a button onto your project?!?!?! As always here is the DT's take on the theme . . .

Linds
Please WELCOME Linds who has agreed to stay on as a Fully fledged DT member.


Andrea

Ginny


Lou


Ok . . . DT APPLICANTS . . . we are still working away through all the entries and your gorgeous blogs and will make our annoncement very soon.

Take care everyone and have a great week,

Lou, Ginny, Andrea & Linds

Please, please, please can you TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION IF YOU WISH THE DT TO LEAVE YOU A COMMENT. The word verification is set to ON by default, so check your settings and use the comment moderation if you wish to screen your comments.




16 comments:

  1. Great job DT team. You all did a great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I won, thank you :o) I'll send an email now. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and lots of inspiration from the designer team.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! Thanks for taking the time to look at my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure the entries will be so such better than sew, sew!! LOL looks like I am right with what has been entered. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sewed around the gold paper. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sew all my cards! Thanks for taking the time to look at my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sewed around the yellow patterned paper. I love the way sewing adds to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Added a couple more that I did tonight. TY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sewing on my projects both faux and real, so I adored this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first time hoining your challenge! I'm so happy to have found it, great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this was great fun, I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the apron is so clever and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cute apron and all of the DT projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not sure if I'm too late for this challenge, if so, sorry. The cards by the DT are lovely.

    TFS,

    Debra (dj1952)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.