Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Challenge #46 - "Keeping it clean and simple"

WOW . . what "spooky" fun we all had last week! It was great being scared by you all when we visited your blogs!

Now we are very pleased to be sponsored again by . . .


Dustin has been a very generous sponsor to Fab'n'Funky Challenges this year and we all want to say "Thank You" Dustin, we do appreciate your continued support. If you are not familiar with Dustin's work, please pop over to his shop or even his blog as all his images have a humerous touch! Dustin has even been asked by High Hopes Stamps to design some rubber stamps just for them.

Now this weeks theme is another one chosen by you following our recent poll and is called . .

"Keeping it clean and simple"

So nothing too fancy or fussy this week . . . simple lines, images and embellishments for your projects.

Andrea












Karen


Linds





We can't wait to see you all looking "clean" this week !

The Fab'n'Funky DT

13 comments:

  1. Love the DT cards I always find clean and simple harder to do.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring cards from the DT! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful challenge & it was a challenge to not go overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and simple. I think I got that. The DT are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT cards - great inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love clean and simple card challenges. The DT's cards and all the submissions so far are really beautiful. Lots of great ideas and inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wouldn't think 'clean and simple' would be hard, but it SOOO IS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards from the DT :) I love clean & simple cards x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super challenge ladies, I really enjoyed this one. Smashing DT creations - love the variety of styles and all gorgeous.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great challenge.
    Something happened when I went to link my card...just got a pic of tools. 8-(
    Here is my link to my card.
    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/10/fab-n-funky-corrosive-challenge-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge.. I am now a follower of your blog... I love this last card I made and it is clean and simple........I love fall... Visit my smhttp://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/all blog:
    E-Mail: davidbayles@spirntmail.com
    Good luck to all..........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure if it's allowed but I entered twice - couldn't see any rules to say otherwise. Lovely cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a clever little article, do you allow full text in your RSS subscriptions?
    I don't I'll be posting much more here for a while. But then again, I have no idea when I would want to be random again.
    How do I promote my website?
    When I see my comments being removed I get upset. I'm not the one who should get upset.

    User not Found. (S)mile, (L)augh, (T)hank God?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.