Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Challenge #92 - Recipe

Good Morning all! It's Cyndi here for this week's challenge! But before we get to that a quick THANKS to all who participated last week!

The "Top 3" chosen by the Heidy from all the entries submitted in last weeks challenge will be added later today :)
20 jessica fitzgerald
43 Marianne MW
49 Betty Benton
Please grab your badge from the side bar and display it with pride and many congrats from everyone on the DT. The randomly chosen winner of last weeks prize is:




A big "Well Done" from all of us and please email us with all your details so that we can send let you know how to claim your prize.





This week's generous sponsor is:




There are TONS of adorable images over at DDD...including an adorable Freebie that I used for this week's challenge! Be sure to check out Di's Digi Downloads for this and more!

This week I have a recipe challenge for you! They are always one of my favorites, and I tried to keep this pretty simple for everyone, especially after last week's "Hard for You" challenge :)


Recipe:

1 Ribbon

2 Patterned Papers

3 Buttons, Brads, or Gems


Here's some eye candy from the DT:


Anne Marie :


Debs :







Emma
















Alexis







Cyndi






Softangelkisses












10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I won! I'm so thrilled. I will email you asap.
    Thanks for a great challenge.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Creations by DT... Great challenge, thanks!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...wonderful inspiration here by the design team using this great recipe. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable DT entries! Thanks for the challenge! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for choosing my card in your top 3; it made me blush!!
    Hugs, Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your site, and love it! Thank you for the wonderful challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies, just letting you know I emailed you about my win, but haven't heard anything from you.
    Would you let me know if you got it - I do have a weird email addy that usually ends up in the junk folder!!
    Thankyou
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry but I placed my card in the wrong challenge here. So sorry and embarrassed. I did link it to the correct challenge on my blog, but not here. I am not sure how to delete a submission in a card challenge, so if you could remove my card from this challenge that would be great. Dana's creation #39 and I will add it to your current challenge. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.