Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Challenge #104 - Eyes down for "BINGO"

What an ingenious bunch of crafters you all are with last weeks "recycle" theme and we have noted down many ideas to use in future projects. The lucky winners, chosen by Random.Org, are


Heather from Heather's Coffee Break

* * * * * * * * *

Deonna from For the Love of Cardmaking


Many congrats from everyone on the Fab'n'Funky DT and if you could email us your details, we will let you know how to claim your prizes. Also don't forget to claim your Challenge Winners badge from the sidebar.
Before we get onto this week theme, there has been another birthday in the Fab'n'Funky DT, so can we request that you all start warming up your vocal cords and join us in singing

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear LOU
Happy Birthday to you

Now this week we thought it would be fun to have a game of "Bingo" and here is your Fab'n'Funky bingo card.


You may either take your choice from any of the rows, colums or horizontal lines but please let us know which "line" you have chosen when we pop over to visit you.

Well we have again 2 sponsors for this weeks challenge and they are:




Here is the DTs projects along with the lines they have used and also any sponsor images:
PAT
My bingo line is: 2 Papers, Lace, Butterfly
Sentiment is a digi by Pink Cat Studio

My Bingo Line was:
Handmade Embellishment, Pink Cat Digi Image and 2 Different Papers
My Bingo Line was:
Handmade Embellishment, Pink Cat digi Image and 2 Different Papers


Ginny
My Bingo Line was:
Vintage, neglected stamp, handmade embellishment


My Bingo line is
2 different papers..Bakers Twine..Butterfly, Pink Cat image


Alexis
The bingo line I chose was :
Handmade Embellishment, Pink Cat digi Image, 2 Different Papers

(Neglected stamp, flouish, lace or bakers twine)


Emma
(butterfly, twine, 2 papers)



Have a great week everyone and don't forget we're only looking for a line. not a full house!

The Fab'n'Funky DT

13 comments:

  1. AWWW!~!!! So excited to see I am a winner from last weeks challenge! WOOHOO!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my card for this weeks challenge:
    http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/2012/01/coffee-take-me-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your challenges! really fun ^_^
    here's my card:
    http://kamis-castle.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-tiny-triplets.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your challenges! really fun ^_^
    here's my card:
    http://kamis-castle.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-tiny-triplets.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work by the DT, well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards by the DT - thanks for sharing! I've linked my card up (I'm number 28); hope I meet the rules! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful DT creations, thanks for a great challenge Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT samples, thanks for the challenge.

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your challenges Thank you for posting them each week! You have helped to keep my card pile full!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such magnificent info being shared freely out there.
    Polyform A-1 11-Inch Diam. Buoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.