Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Challenge #163 Colour Combo - Winner and Top 3

Good Evening

Pat here with our winners post.  Well we had some lovely creations for my colour combo challenge of Pink, Green and Brown, so many different shades of all these colours, the Design Team had a ball visiting your blogs, thank you all so much for entering I am so sorry we can only give out one prize.

The winner chosen by random org is:

41 - Norma Smith



My choice of Top 3 was a much harder task but eventually I decided on the following, in no particular order:

7 - Shirley




29 - Anne Marie



38 - Karen O



Well done please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar

Hope to see you in the morning when we will have a brand new challenge for you.

Pat and the Fab'n'Funky Design Team

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a top 3. I will proudly display your badge on my blog. You made my day! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.