We don't have a challenge for you this week - the Fab'n'Funky DT girls are taking a well deserved break over the holidays and will be back with a whole new year of challenges on 8th January 2014 - can you believe it will be 2014 in just 2 weeks!!
We have had a few of our girls step down in the last few months, most recently Rachel and Jackie and we really miss them all, but the spaces they have left are there to be filled by a whole new set of DT members and so we are very excited to announce our DT call for 3 or 4 new members for 2014.
So.... What's it all about!
- Fab'n'Funky Challenges is a very popular weekly challenge going live each Wednesday- but we have two teams who post on alternative weeks so as a DT member at Fab'n'Funky your commitment would be to make a project every other week - though you can join in every week if you would like to. We take holiday breaks in the busy summer and Christmas periods so you don't need to worry about meeting deadlines at these times.
- We have sponsors every week and prizes for our challenge winners - the majority of these sponsors provide digis for the team to work with - so you need to be able to colour and work with digi stamps,
- Also you must be prepared to promote our sponsors and their images on your blog - we have some wonderful sponsors for 2014.
- We have crafters of all styles and abilities on our team - so you do not need to be an experienced crafter or DT member as there is always someone around to help out on our DT blog on blogger where we chat and keep up to date with our challenges - so a blogger account is required so that you can join in with us as we are a very democratic bunch!!
- The other requirement is that you comment on your allocation each week - and it's always nice to visit your fellow teamies!
- Oh and just one other thing! - as an added twist this year we are introducing a Christmas challenge in the last week of every month - in a bid to get everyone organised with a few more Christmas cards for next year - now that can't be a bad thing - so it's Fab'n'Funky Challenges - with an added twist of Christmas!!
If you like the sound of this all you need do is link up to Mr Linky below and we'll pop round to visit you - so have the kettle on for when we arrive!!
Please ensure that there is a link to your email on your blog - or alternatively email it to me on the Fab'n'Funky email address shown on the side bar - after all you want to be sure to get that email telling you that you made the team.
The DT call will run until 6pm GMT 17th January - so you have lots of time to apply, if you have any questions at all just send me an email and ask away!
All that remains is for me to thank you all for your support this year and to wish you all a very Merry Christmas - see you all next year
Hugs Judith xx
I have sent you my email address Judith.xReplyDelete
I sent you my email thanks so much for the opportunity!ReplyDelete
A happy new year to you all. I wanted to say that I have sent you my email address. Thanks for the opportunity! Hugs, bastelarenaReplyDelete
Judith..Thanks for the opportunity! My eamil address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again!ReplyDelete
Have just linked up my blog kettle is on Hot Chocolate, Tea or Coffee??? lolReplyDelete
Thanks for the opportunity and I will send you my email address off to do it now!
Intermediate First and Second Year Exam Model Question Paper 2021 Download Aspirants who you Attend for the AP twelfth Class Exam Can Download the AP Sr Inter Model Paper 2021 Pdf Download most recent all Subject When AP twelfth Announce the Dates of Download the AP second Inter Model Paper 2021 Pdf Download for MPC, BIPC, CEC, MEC will be Provided Very Soon Through Online Mode and all the Applicants Should Visit the Official Page AP 1st Inter Question Paper 2021 Regularly for More Information Regarding BOI Sr Inter IPE Question Bank 2021, Examination Date. Check the Below Provided Details For More Information About the AP second Inter Model Paper 2021 Pdf.ReplyDelete