Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

#236 - 3 Embellishments



Happy Wednesday Everyone

I'm writing this post with a very heavy heart as this is my last challenge with 
Fab n Funky
(for the time being)
I'd like to say a quick thank you to all the wonderful Fab n Funky team members
who have been so supportive and great to work with 
and 
a Great Big Thank You
to all the participants in the challenges
I know the DT is supposed to provide the inspiration 
but I have been equally inspired by your
creations.

Thank you everyone who joined out last challenge 
dont forget to pop back and see if you were a 
winner.

And now for this weeks challenge I want to see 
3 Different Embellishments
(as many of each as you like)

we have a great new Sponsor

and an old friend of mine

Barbara Sproat of ForgottenScraps
The owner of 

who will provide the lucky winner with $6.00 to spend in store

and this is what she says about herself

Welcome to... Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
A little bit of fun in a lot of different ways!
Hi everyone, I am Barbara Sproat, aka ForgottenScraps, and I am the owner of Little Miss Muffet Stamps. My love for paper crafts goes way back, as I have been drawing and coloring since the moment I first picked up a crayon as a tot. In 2011 I opened this little shoppe inspired by a house full of Little Miss Muffets and arachnophobes alike. I am so thankful for my family and friends’ encouragement and support which had a huge impact on my starting the store. 

I am fortunate to be doing something I am passionate about and the bonus is I get to share it with my own Little Miss Muffets who love to work by my side. Their personalities and adventures come out in the stamps that I draw, whether it is the time we roasted smores for the first time or when they discovered how high they could bounce on their hip-hop balls! LOL


Barbara has kindly joined in our challenge this week
with this adorable creation
you can see more of Barbara's creations 

The design team were provided with some images from 
Little Miss Muffet Stamps

and this is what we have made

Judith using Button


Anne-Marie using Claudia loves Christmas



Pat K (Using Claudia Loves Christmas found here


Alison using Button



Wendy
using Kiki Bloom found HERE

Helen - using Claudia loves Christmas


and me Beccy
Using Claudia loves Christmas

Hope you'll join in with us this week

Hugs Beccy and the Fab'n'Funky DT girls x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design team samples. Thanks for the "3 embellies" challenge. I'm sorry that you will be closing your challenge site. It was always fun to play at Fab-n-Funky. Good luck to you and your fellow designers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Challenge!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.