Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Challenge #246 - Charm Us

Hi everyone –

 It’s Alison here with a great new challenge for you.

 Thanks to everyone who joined in with our Hearts and/or Flowers Challenge last week.

 Please scroll down to the post below this one to see if you are a winner or made the Top 3.   

There were so many fantastic entries – Congratulations to you all.


 For this week’s challenge I have chosen the theme -

Charm Us

It’s such an easy one – just add a charm to your project.


Our Fabulous sponsor this week is

Inspired by Stamping

visit at the links below to see the lovely goodies they have in store

Here is a little about our sponsor this week


Hello! My name is Joanna Munster, owner/designer/illustrator of Inspired by Stamping. I started crafting 12 1/2 years ago when I started capturing my daughter’s special moments with scrap booking. I quickly fell in love with all things crafty including cross stitch, crocheting, knitting, drawing, jewellery making but my love has always been towards the paper crafty industry. It is a place where I can lose myself in creating for hours. 
Three years ago, my hubby, myself and our three children moved from the United States to Australia. While waiting for my working visa, I started drawing and paper crafting full time with my blog. One of my dear friends suggested that I make a stamp set with one of my drawings and this is where Inspired by Stamping started.
We love every moment of working in this industry from the beautiful women and men that we meet daily, to the amazing and creative designs that we see when a friend uses an Inspired by Stamping set. 
You as our customer will ALWAYS be our top priority! If you have any questions or if something is not right, please let us know. We will get back to you ASAP! Our email is customerservice@inspiredbystamping.com

The fabulous prize this week is a $20 voucher to spend in store  
at inspired by Stamping

Here’s some fab inspiration from the DT

Judith









Chris








We'd love you to charm us this week
hugs Alison and the Fab'n'Funky girls



1 comment:

  1. Such of gorgeous line up of work by the DT! Thanks for another wonderful challenge! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.