Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #361


Hello my lovelies, it's Chris here with the winner and Top 3 of last week's 'Anything Goes' Challenge.

The winner this week, selected at random, is

No 9 Kelly, with this beautiful Christmas card

Congratulations Kelly - please email Judith at the address in the sidebar to claim your lovely  prize from
Easier to use NEW WEBSITE
Please make the subject of your email Fab 'n' Funky Challenges Winner together with the name of the sponsor.

Now for the Top 3...there were so many amazing entries last week that I found it impossible to pick just 3! I've managed to narrow it down to 5 but believe me that was no easy task! So in no particular order here's my Top 5

A brilliant masculine card, love the stamp the clean design and colour choice.

Fabulous design, love the layout, colours and die cuts. Great positioning of the stamping and use of white space. 

Such a sweet image and fabulous colouring. The design, papers and embellishments are beautiful.

 A perfect CAS card! I love the image and sentiment together...my idea of relaxation!

The beautiful colours of this gorgeous card really caught my eye, lovely design and embossing

I'm sure everyone will agree that these talented ladies have earnt their Top 3 badge!
A huge thank you to everyone who joined in last week. Fab 'n' Funky Challenges will be back on 6th September - hope to see you all then.

Chris and the Fab 'n' Funky girls.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm a winner, thank you so much. Have just emailed you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card into the top 5.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.