Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Thursday 23 November 2017

Winners & Top 3 challenge #371 Masculine Touch

Hello to all and welcome to the Winners post.

Firstly I want to say a huge apology for my lateness with this post, we had a little incident in the early hours of Saturday and my head has been elsewhere.

I think this week has seen some fabulous masculine designs, but I know you are all waiting for the crucial announcement.........

This weeks Winner is

This lovely vintage charmer
13. Jane Wallis

Please contact Judith (email in sidebar) for your prize. 
And don't forget your winners badge to display on your blog.

Our 3 lovely runners up are:
 
 
This amusing little number
8. Margreet

A great Poker face of a card
34. Crealientje

Last but by no means least

This adorable sleeping draco
18. Sharla

Congratulations ladies please take your Top 3 Badge
and display it proudly on your blogs

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who joined in with our challenge and hope to see you all again soon.
I would also like to apologise again for the lateness of this post. I am truly sorry.

Huge hugs to all, Buffy xx





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to others and winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for picking my card as the winner, and well done to the top 3
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.