Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Top 3 Challenge #491

Good morning, I'm back with my top 3 picks for last week's challenge- you certainly didn't make it easy for me - such wonderful creations and such  a great variety of styles and techniques  to choose from- all fabulous in their own way. 

These are the projects I (eventually) chose!


#1 Pinky

#12 ReneeB

#19 Carol J

#21 Pia

#35 Stacey

OK I know there are more than 3 but I just couldn't whittle it down any further!
It was difficult enough to stop here.
Thank you to everyone who entered, I hope you'll come back later today for this week's challenge.
Chris and the Fab'n' Funky girls

4 comments:

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.