Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Friday 10 February 2012

DT call

Unfortunately Sharon has had to leave us as she is finding things very hard at the moment with her illness. We wish Sharon all the very best and the DT will miss her dreadfully.

This means we are now recruiting 2 new members to the DT and welcome applications from everyone regardless of whether or not you have had previous DT experience. Here is some information regarding the DT position but we promise you will not be working in a pressurised environment as we believe that crafting is FUN!

What do I need to do?
Leave a comment on this post, with a link to your blog and a current email address.


How long is the DT call running for?
The DT call will run from Wednesday 15th February until Tuesday 21st February 2012 , 9pm (GMT).

When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 29th February 2012 and will begin participating in the challenges from Wednesday 7th March 2012.

When do the challenges run?
Our challenges run from Wednesday morning to the following Tuesday, finishing at approximately 10pm.

What will be required of you?
You will need to commit to participate in the weekly challenges using the theme set and any sponsor images provided. Your completed project will need to be uploaded to the Challenge Blog by Tuesday evening ready for the new challenge published on the Wednesday morning. You will also be asked to comment on the challenge entries (which we run on a rota system). Please not that the Fab'n'Funky DT strongly believe that everyone who enters our challenges should receive recognition from the DT for participating as we have a strong and loyal following. Yo will also "host" a challenge one every 10 weeks, where upon you choose the theme for that week and also the Top 3.

Do I need experience?
In a word . . . " NO " ! We just want people who are enthusiastic, love to craft and are up for a challenge! If you are on other DT's that doesn't exclude you either but please do consider your work load when entering our DT Call.

Is there any financial reward?
Again in a simple word . . . " NO " ! We are very lucky however as many of our sponsors do supply us with their images &/or products in the weeks they sponsor.

How are the themes set?
The themes are set by the DT member who is hosting the challenge. We all know which are our weeks up to the end of 2012, so yo will have lots of time to thin of a theme. Sponsorship will have been already sorted for you.

Anything else?
The DT is run as its own mini democracy and everything is openly discussed between us all. Any decisions affecting the challenge blog are agreed and acted upon as a team, so obviously we are looking for team players to join us. So if you are interested, please do have "a go" as you never know.
Now if you have any further questions that have not been covered in this post, please leave a comment below and we will answer your question(s) ASAP.

Good luck everyone and as always, many, many, many thanks for your continued support, enthusiasm and participation in our weekly challenges.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Lou: What is the time length, are we provide digis to work with, etc. I'd be really interested in the details. You were just by my blog www.craftingwhenIcan.blogspot.com Let me know before I throw my hat in the ring! thanks,
    dmiller@crosslake.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join a DT zo my blog is http://detje81.blogspot.com/
    Dvdlaan@upcmail.nl

    Greetings Detje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to be part of your DT so pls come along and see my blog ~ http://thepainintheneck.blogspot.com/

    Fingers crossed :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be a mamber of your DT.
    http://buffysplace-buffy.blogspot.com/

    buffyg1@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be part of the DT. Please have a look at my blog:
    http://www.juditcrafts.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    judit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya there,How are you all?

    I would love to join your friendly family, be a Dt and have fun!

    Sounds like my cuppa tea or Coffee?
    I prefer coffee thanks- who does the coffee run in the morning - ME?

    http://casperscraftycapers.blogspot.com/

    Wishing Sharon renewed health and good luck in all that she does now and in the future!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be considered :) Thank you for the opportunity!

    Celestial Things

    baychriz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have the chance to be a member of your team!
    Here is my blog: http://chillyscakesandscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Girls, so sorry to hear Sharon's health is getting her down. I wish her all the best for the future and you never know she may be back in your folds soon.

    I would love to be considered for the DT position. Keeping my fingers crossed tightly.

    Blog address:- http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com

    Email address:-
    mail@aecatanner.plus.com

    I am on three DT's but they are all fortnightly.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning. I am very interested in becoming a member of this awesome group. I am presently a member of the Event Design Team for The Crafters' Cafe. I am a retired Kindergarten Teacher, so my time is pretty much my own. And I love to play in my craftroom. I've been scrapbooking and doing various crafts for ever. And at my age, that's a long time. LOL
    Stop by my blog. I must be fair and tell you my picture taking skills are a work in progress. I'm getting there.

    http://luv2create4u.blogspot.com/

    Good luck with your search.
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be a member of your design team, I would welcome the challenge and it would give me a purpose to create! - I'm not on any other DTs so have the time to commit. Please have a look at my blog http://whatididbyjudithhall.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the chance Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.