We don't have a challenge for you this week - the Fab'n'Funky DT girls are taking a well deserved break over the holidays and will be back with a whole new year of challenges on 4th January 2017 - can you believe it will be 2017 in just over 2 weeks!!
We have had a really good year here at Fab'n'Funky and our team are all staying on for another year - with the exception of our lovely Catherine who has decided she needs a break and will be standing down, Thank you Catherine for your lovely work on our team - we will miss you.
So our DT call is pretty limited this year we're only looking for a couple of special people to boost our numbers
...so we are very excited to announce our DT call for 2017.
- Fab'n'Funky Challenges is a very popular weekly challenge going live each Wednesday. We have been going for over 7 years now and have a good regular entry each week - but we try to keep the workload down and have two teams who post on alternative weeks
- As a DT member at Fab'n'Funky your commitment would be to make a project every other week - though you can join in every week if you would like to. We take holiday breaks in the busy summer and Christmas periods so you don't need to worry about meeting tight deadlines at these times.
- We have sponsors and prizes for our challenge winners - the majority (though not all) of these sponsors provide digis for the team to work with - so you need to be able to colour and work with digi stamps,
- Also you must be prepared to promote our sponsors and their images on your blog - we have some wonderful new sponsors for 2017 - we like to keep things fresh and current here at Fab'n'Funky - though of course we also stick with our loyal regular sponsors.
- We have crafters of all styles and abilities on our team - so you do not need to be an experienced crafter or DT member as there is always someone around to help out on our DT blog on blogger where we chat and keep up to date with our challenges, the most important thing is that you are reliable and join in with our team - so a blogger account is required so that you can join in with us as we are a very democratic bunch!!
- The other requirement is that you comment every week on your allocated numbers - and it's always nice to visit your fellow teamies!
- We also have a Christmas challenge in the last week of every month - in a bid to get everyone organised with a few more Christmas cards for next year - now that can't be a bad thing - I'm sure you're feeling the pain of this years Christmas cards - so a few extras might just come in handy next year!
If you like the sound of this all you need do is link up to Mr Linky below and we'll pop round to visit you - so have the kettle on for when we arrive!!
Please ensure that there is a link to your email on your blog - or alternatively email it to me on the Fab'n'Funky email address shown on the side bar - after all you want to be sure to get that email telling you that you made the team.
The DT call will run until 6pm GMT 6th January - so you have lots of time to apply, if you have any questions at all just send me an email and ask away! We will announce the results as quickly as possible after the weekend after our first challenge of the year which is 4th January
All that remains is for me to thank you all for your support this year and to wish you all a very Merry Christmas - see you all next year