Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Challenge #210 - Winner and Top 3

Hi folks, Wends here with our lucky winner and fabulous Top 3 from our 

'Once Upon A Time'

Fantasy and Fairytale Challenge


First may I say, what a fantastic range of cards we had enter this challenge. There really is some stunning talent out there in blogland! You all embraced the theme so well and the calibre of entries was so high! Which made my job of picking the Top 3 particularly difficult! But as you all know, 
there can be only one winner...

Chosen by Random Number Generator:

Da da da da da da da...

And the Winner is

Number 6 - Susan from Craftin' Suzie

Congratulations Susan!!
Your card is gorgeous and perfect for our challenge.

Please contact Judith to claim your prize
and take your Winner's badge from the sidebar.

Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet


Now for our fabulous Top 3

In no particular order and all utterly deserving of our adoration

Number 25 - Lucy from Lucy Loves Scrapping
with her stunning Mermaid card.

Number 24 - Gloria from Purpleglocreations
with her fabulous Unicorn card.
(Visit her blog to read the fab sentiment!)

Number 33 - Julie from Something Beautiful by Julie
with her beautiful Princess Elsa (from 'Frozen') card.


Congratulations to you all. Please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

See you all again soon for our next challenge. It's gonna be a good one!

Wends and the Fab 'n' Funky DT crew :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my Mermaid card and choosing it in your Top 3, that's put a big smile on my face. Congratulations to the winner and other Top 3. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for choosing me in your top 3 ! So exciting! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow how thrilling just when I thought my day couldn't get better! Thank you, Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Wendy for choosing my card as one of your top 3. I really appreciate it. Could you do me a favor and change my name to purpleglocreations. There is no w on purpleglo. A lot of people want to do that. LOL! It stands for Purple Gloria; because purple is my fav color. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wendy for correcting my name of my blog. I really appreciate it. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.