Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Saturday 8 October 2016

Winner and top 3 for challenge #319

Hi everyone.

It's Catherine here with the winner for challenge 319 Ribbon and lace. So sorry that it's late arriving here on the blog. Complete user error on my behalf!

Without further ado... the winner of the challenge chosen at random is number 36 Mi Pequeño Tesoro


Congratulations! Please email Judith at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize of a £10 voucher to spend in the store Live and love crafts



Now onto the top three for this challenge... it was so hard as there were so many fabulous entries.

Coops



Crea Astrid


Carol Gill


Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

Catherine and the Fab'n'Funky DT crew.
X

6 comments:

  1. Stunning creations! Congratulations to all :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun that I'm in the Top 3.
    Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and huge congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the prize!!! I'm really very happy. I'm trying to contact with you but I speak only a little English and I can't find your email address. Please, could you help me?

    Thanks

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've found the email addresss. Thank you again!!

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card in your TOP 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.